Any Device. Any Payment. Anywhere.
Complete Freedom of Choice
InVue NE360 Mobile Payment System provides complete freedom to combine any tablet or mobile device, any payment terminal and any operating system to create a flexible mPOS solution.
– 30-75 degrees tilt and 270 degrees swivel capabilities for seamless customer interaction.
– Easily undock or counter secure payment cradle.
– Center base includes lockdown options for enhanced security.
– Cables are easily managed and routed neatly under the table or above counter.
– Flexibility to remove / lift tablet and payment device.
– Supports USB communication between compatible devices.
– LED charging indicators ensures devices are ready to use.
Custom Frames and Charging
– Supports custom fit-for-purpose frames available that integrate the payment device with a tablet or other peripherals.
– Ability to use a single or 5-position gang charger with custom frames.
Payment Device Charging and Data Cradle
Payment device cradles are fit-for-purpose and can be detached from the base to be used wirelessly.
The cradle can also be connected to an optional charge USB data dock which may be fixed to a counter or wall.
Optional Network Hub
Optional Network Hub allows for integration of accessories (e.g. cash drawers, scanning guns, receipt printer, etc.) for a clean display that’s easy to use and maintain.
– Frame supports any handheld, tablet and payment device.
– Easily configure devices into case, with lockdown option to prevent removal.
– Tablet frame has integrated kickstand.
– Card swipe and chip reader integrated into cases.
– Support USB communication between devices.
– Smart charger LED indicators ensure devices ready to use.
– Single and 5 position gang charger available with fully integrated charging.
Part of the OneKEY Ecosystem
A storewide single key security system for high theft merchandise. The OneKEY Ecosystem allows you to safely open and access your high theft merchandise on display and ensures that store associates always have the right key at the right time.